MoodStories is looking for talented students, soon-to-be business graduates, to support our sales and operations organization.
We are looking for people who are passionate about new business opportunities and who understand how to create and qualify new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment and will bring energy and passion to his/her work. The job is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
MoodStories is an innovative employee survey app with a dialogue and coaching platform that enables employees to provide feedback and interact with colleagues and management on a daily basis. The insights generated represents significant value and enables management to take instant action. For more info, please visit: moodstories.dk
The role is an awesome opportunity for an individual who is looking to grow with a dynamic and innovative digital technology company.
- Lead generation
- Create & qualify new sales opportunities and then pass them to Client Managers to close
- Proactive business development
- Update and maintain Orchard’s CRM platform
- Social media (news, articles, add words etc.)
- Setting up, updating and driving MoodStories deliveries (customer accounts)
- Support roll-out events
- Support key account management
- Support app content creation (pictures and video)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Danish and business English
- Highly analytical and structured
- Passionate and excited about new business development
- Interested in technology, HR, Gamification
- Pro-active, self-starter, flexible, and result oriented individual
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Previous comparable work experience is a plus
MoodStories is a growing startup, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are past proof of concept and is now ready to growth on a global scale and serve customers all over the world. Our company culture is open, flexible and dynamic with great individual responsibility and initiative.
The position is a student job (part time) and starts as soon as possible.
To apply, e-mail your CV (preferably 1 page + exams papers) or linkedin profile to Camilla and tell us how you will contribute to our growth.